This 1922 Ford Speedster has been sold.
This is a rare "armadillo" bodied boat tail.
The body is number 14 of supposedly 17 cars produced in the 60's.
It comes with a rebuilt (about 1000 miles ago) engine and transmission, probably the best speedster I ever owned and I've had 18.
I have had it the longest (11 years).
It has 21 coats of lacquer.
Other significant additions to this car:
· Ruckstell two speed differential.
· Model “A” intake manifold.
· Model “A” exhaust manifold.
· Model “A” Zenith carburetor.
· 6 volt Alternator.
· Modern Texas T distributer with electronic ignition.
· Electric Start.
· New steering shaft.
· Aooga horn.
· Brass bulb horn.
· Brass mirrors.
· Brass horn bracket.
· Brass moto meter and wing.
Powder coated red wheel rims.
· New oak Wheel spokes.
· New chrome hub covers.
· 21 coats of Yellow Lacquer paint.
· 6 coats of black paint on sand blasted frame.
· Freshly re-built long block.
· Stainless steel step plate.
· Electric rear stop light.
All White tires in May 2015.
Click Here for pictures of the restoration!
Click Here for additional pictures of the Speedster!
Click Here to watch a video of the Speedster!
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 356 times.